Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sea of Tears

I am floating in a golden sea of tears. You are beside me, the warmth of your hand in mine as the waves ripple and break above us. We are underwater, yet we can breathe. You turn to me and kiss me, stars swirling around us as the moon dives into the golden water. We are alone and young, yet we are not sad. I rest on your chest as the creatures of the sea dance around us, celebrating the spiritual connection between you, me, and the sea. I twirl about and weep stars as you give me one last golden kiss that cannot be gone tomorrow, never gone. It is the kiss of immortality. Our love will never die. You tie a rose made of stars around my neck as I cry silver tears of night. We swim ashore as the day breaks and the birds sing goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment