Monday, June 6, 2016

Update on "Project: Watership Down"

Sometimes I have a moment when I realize how lucky I am to have a musician as a father and some experience behind a microphone as a decent public speaker and reader. As I say this I bring you an update on "Project: Watership Down". I am officially on Part III of the recording process (of four parts total)! Honestly, it's been an eye-opener for me, this project. I'm still a child at heart, a child who adores this game of play pretend. 
I get to share my all-time favorite book with others and listen to the animation of my own voice. I've never loved the sound of my own voice (it's too deep), but I like hearing myself get excited about something and nothing makes me more excited than this book!
No matter what the final product turns out to be, whether crappy, chock-full of mistakes, or the worst record in the history of audiobooks, I'm enjoying myself doing it. I've still got a long way to go (Finishing Part III and IV) and a long editing process, but I'm determined to see this to its finish. 
I can see the recording being finished in the next month or two, but I don't know how long it will take to edit and produce the final product, but I will keep pushing forward! 
More updates to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment