Saturday, July 23, 2016

My Favorite Things

My favorite singer did a post like this on his blog once, so I figured I'd try and compile a list of my favorite things. They are not rated from most favorite to least favorite, but I will separate them by category. Here we go: 

Books 
1. Watership Down by Richard Adams 
2. Carly's Voice: Breaking Through Autism by Arthur Fleischmann 
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
4. Flowers for Algernon (novel) by Daniel Keyes 
5. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel 
6. The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz 
7. The Seven Per-cent Solution by Nicholas Meyer 
8. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley 
9. Richard Bach novels 
10. The Terrorist's Son by Zak Ebrahim 

Movies 
1. Watership Down (1978)
2. Hugo 
3. Hawking 
4. The Theory of Everything 
5. The Great Mouse Detective 
6. The Blind Side 
7. Dave 

Television Shows 
1. Sherlock 
2. Gravity Falls 
3. Cutthroat Kitchen 

Comedy 
1. Jeff Dunham 
2. Andre and Cirell 
3. Sheldon Cooper 

Music 
1. Adam Young Scores 
2. Owl City 
3. Port Blue 
4. Windsor Airlift 

Songs
1. Southampton (A. Young Scores)
2. Hot Air Balloon (Owl City) 
3. Bird with a Broken Wing (Owl City)
4. Seagulls (Port Blue) 
5. Wheels Down (A. Young Scores) 
6. Lunar Liftoff (A. Young Scores)
7. Splashdown (A. Young Scores) 
8. Hope (Windsor Airlift) 
9. Viva la Vida (Coldplay) 
10. Bright Eyes (Adam Young's cover) 

People 
1. Adam Young 
2. Carly Fleischmann 
3. Malala Yousafzai 
4. Jeff Dunham 
5. Benedict Cumberbatch 
6. Martin Freeman 
7. Andrew Scott 
8. Stephen Hawking 

*In regard to the "People" category, these people are the ones who I feel are either amazing at something they do or inspire me in some way. Some are great at what they do and inspire me.*

So, yeah. These are my favorite things and they make my life a little brighter or inspire me or both and I love them for that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment