Saturday, June 17, 2017

I Got Something Special Recently....

So I know it's been a while, but I'm finally out of school for the summer and I was waiting for something I ordered (because I didn't want to say anything until I got it) and it finally came in yesterday. I think some people might be able to guess what I have, but until I figure out how I want to show it to you guys (I might do a video, but that's iffy) I won't be writing about it. I don't have a good video camera, so I might just take pictures of it when I have the chance. 
I also want to say right now that the item I will be showing you is limited edition (only 10,000 of these things were made) and it may or may not be related to Gravity Falls (hint, hint!)
Updates to come, along with a full review (maybe my first video review if I can figure out how it'll be done!)


No comments:

Post a Comment